Second opinion Google Pixel 4a review: Buyer’s remorse

 

Google Pixel 4a fingerprint reader and camera macro 1


I don’t think I’ve been as excited for a phone as I was for the Pixel 4a. For years, I’ve been waiting for a small Google phone that had decent battery life and didn’t cut any major corners. After paying too much for a Pixel 4 XL and living with horrible battery life for the past few months, I decided I would switch to the 4a. So, I ordered one on launch day.

Most of the Pixel 4a’s strengths really made me appreciate Google’s cheap phone; the battery life, the size, the headphone jack are all fantastic. But one thing ended up getting in the way of me keeping the Pixel 4a.

Read my second opinion Google Pixel 4a review to find out why I returned the Pixel 4a after two weeks.

Previous Post Next Post